Just listed 10 MNs and 2 k-31s here in the For Sale Section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thank you cool all is well. I just felt like one person jumped on me. He made statements that were far from reality and without knowing what I have. By the way I still have 2 rifles one dated 1895 and one dated 1898 that are considered "Chatelleraults", that Im saving for my twin grandsons. They have Russian blood from their mother's side of the family. After I get this other stuff behind me Ill post detailed pics of both for you or I could send the pics to you via email. It is always nice to find people that appreciate these old rifles.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I have the document made on Word. I however have been unsuccessful moving it from my "saved documents" to a tread on this sight. Can anyone help a 68 yr old fart with this?

Help appreciated.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed you the list as an attachment. tnks for the help

Curt,

I just posted the info in your FS thread for you. If you have any photos I can post them for you as well. I wouldn't mind seeing photos of #4 and #9. I'm interested to see the 1936 Tula that you have listed as a Dragoon since production of the Dragoon platform ended around 1933 (possibly 1934) before the 91/30 platform was fully implemented. If it has an arshini rear sight rather than the flat leaf metered tangent sight it must have been reworked by the Finns or possibly in the Balkans. A Dragoon also shouldn't have a hooded front sight unless it is an ex-Dragoon that was updated to 91/30 specs.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes my bad. The list was made in hast. #18 is the dragoon NOT number 9. Can you fix that for me?

Fixed...although I'm thinking #18 may be a ex-Dragoon since it has a hooded front sight. What type of rear sight does it have installed? Any SA, D, or other Finnish markings? Sounds like a Finn due to the two piece stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom