Just wanted to show off my 16 Gauge.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Was pulling some stuff out of the safe and figured I’d snap a photo of my Winchester Model 12 - 16 gauge. Got it for my 14th birthday a few years back. Looked up serial number and it appears to be a 1925 Year model. She’s in need of a blueing soon if anyone has any recommendations. I think it was “restored” at some point. Someone extended the stock and did a blue job to it but honestly the bluing is half ass. Currently have no ammo for it either. Hard to find up in my neck of the woods. Not for sale. Ever. Sorry. Can’t put a price on gifts from parents. This will end up being passed down to my son eventually.

B1E01235-82EB-414C-86B4-23F260C647A0.jpeg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was pulling some stuff out of the safe and figured I’d snap a photo of my Winchester Model 12 - 16 gauge. Got it for my 14th birthday a few years back. Looked up serial number and it appears to be a 1925 Year model. She’s in need of a blueing soon if anyone has any recommendations. I think it was “restored” at some point. Someone extended the stock and did a blue job to it but honestly the bluing is half ass. Currently have no ammo for it either. Hard to find up in my neck of the woods. Not for sale. Ever. Sorry. Can’t put a price on gifts from parents. This will end up being passed down to my son eventually.

View attachment 197094
I've got one just like it and love it. Also in 16 ga

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't have it up the highway in Liberal? Back when I was working up there I stayed in Liberal. The WalMart there had every shotgun shell on the planet before dove season opened up. Pallets and pallets of....JUST FREAKING EVERYTHING. If you needed a shotshell and they didn't have it, you didn't need it. Lead, steel, bismuth, buck, slugs all of it in every gauge. It's been a few years tho...

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They don't have it up the highway in Liberal? Back when I was working up there I stayed in Liberal. The WalMart there had every shotgun shell on the planet before dove season opened up. Pallets and pallets of....JUST FREAKING EVERYTHING. If you needed a shotshell and they didn't have it, you didn't need it. Lead, steel, bismuth, buck, slugs all of it in every gauge. It's been a few years tho...

I may have to check around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom