Just wanting to say Hello and offer firearms and services -CR Sports LLC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR Sports LLC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My name is Chance and by the suggestion from a couple of members here, I have signed on to offer firearm sales and services. I started my business at the end of 2012 when everything went crazy and you could not find any guns to buy. CR Sports LLC offers some of the lowest prices anywhere in Oklahoma. We offer light duty gunsmith work also. I decided to be more of a 2nd amendment supporter than to try and make a bunch of money. I feel like if enough of us do not do what we can to keep our rights and teach our children the things about what built this country then some things will be lost for sure. Since it is just me out of my garage I do not keep a big inventory but can order pretty much anything. I put very little profit for myself on the guns I order for people. But I do have to show a profit or the ATF would eventually take my license the way I understand it. Hopefully after this July I will be able to offer suppressors and class II/III items as well. CR Sports currently does not have a web site but I do have a Facebook page that I post some inventory. Just search CR Sports LLC. Thanks.

cueball.tech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can vouch for Chance I have purchased a couple rifles from him and will continue to purchase from him when time and wallet allows...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I would contact the mods and get a commercial account set up so you can post product and services on here. It's a great community supporting local guys just like you. I am sure you will find your time here fruitful!

Latest posts

Top Bottom