K.G.A.Shop Tour May

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES

THERE WILL BE MEMBERS DEMONSTRATING OR SHOWING THEIR WARES AT THESE LOCATIONS THAT ARE LISTED ON THE AGENDA. PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR FAVORITE MAKER OR SUPPLIER IS LISTED FOR THE ONES NEAR YOU.

KGA Spring Shop Tour

May 3, 2014

The details for the agenda of the spring shop tour of the Knife Group Association have been started. Still need to line up a couple of demonstrators for the first two demos.
Time: May 3, 2014, 10:00 AM till around 4:00 PM, Place: The home of Ray Kirk, 25494 So. 530 Road, Park Hill, OK 74451

The most important part of the day will be the meal, just kidding. It is a great point of interest and this year I haven't figured out what it will be. Trying for barbque. For those that want to bring a side dish, please feel free to bring something that goes with it.

Our first demo will be ??????

Our second demo is still ?????????

The third demo will be Ray Kirk and will forge the integral from start to finished knife. Bring camera and pics are incouraged.

The Iron in the Hat drawings will be after lunch . Others are encouraged to bring something for the Iron in the Hat drawings. This is how we support help support our shop tours. It also gives many a chance to win something for a small donation.

As usual, we encourage tail gate sales and if you want, bring a works in progress to show others how you may be doing things or to ask questions.

There may also be a discussion about how to build gas forges. A few have expressed an interest in this information and there should be several at the meeting that can answer their questions.

Looking forward to seeing every one again and if you can, please let me know if you plan on attending. This does make it easier to plan for the meal. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 918-207-8076, which is my cell phone.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill Lyons knife.jpgTomorrow we will gather. Part of our proceedings is that we sell tickets for "Iron in The Hat" which is donated items to our Association.. Members put tickets in buckets in front of the item they would like to win. We have someone pick a ticket then the winner is announced. This year after all the items are picked we will put the tickets all back in one single container and give away a knife donated by Bill Lyons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom