K98k's and politics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a better clip though. The story of a Jewish boy named Abel who gets accepted into the Hitler Youth. He is a shamed of his ethnicity to the point of denial and has to fight his inner demons while trying to conceal his identity. Gives himself quite the complex!

Last edited by a moderator:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If only we could get Hollywood to make propaganda-esque movies about the Holomador, or Katyn. Or the attrocities of the Red Army in it's advance west.

But those that run Hollywood aren't Ukrainian, Polish, or German.

The entirety of Europe and much of Asia and North Africa suffered during WWII; and the Germans weren't any worse than the Russians when it came to brutality. The Japanese ranked right up there with both of 'em - just ask the Chinese.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If only we could get Hollywood to make propaganda-esque movies about the Holomador, or Katyn. Or the attrocities of the Red Army in it's advance west.

The entirety of Europe and much of Asia and North Africa suffered during WWII; and the Germans weren't any worse than the Russians when it came to brutality. The Japanese ranked right up there with both of 'em - just ask the Chinese.

And the russians were just as anti-semitic as the Germans if not worse. The difference between the russian slaughter and german slaughter are the germans got exposed.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And the russians were just as anti-semitic as the Germans if not worse. The difference between the russian slaughter and german slaughter are the germans got exposed.

I'm Russian, Ukrainian, Polish and Cossack - I am a direct descended of those who lost their lives to both Nazis and Soviets. I'm not going to defend what Soviets or Japanese did, but yall are just talking straight out of you asses now ... saying that something was "worse" than Nazi Holocaust - is a whole new low for you and this website. Bravo!

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm Russian, Ukrainian, Polish and Cossack - I am a direct descended of those who lost their lives to both Nazis and Soviets. I'm not going to defend what Soviets or Japanese did, but yall are just talking straight out of you asses now ... saying that something was "worse" than Nazi Holocaust - is a whole new low for you and this website. Bravo!

Ukrainian and Cossack?? Well buddy you r a descendant of the staunchest allies the Germans had on the eastern front. The Ukrainians welcomed the Germans, and rightfully so. The Russians treated them like ****.

I'll not hold it against you though.

Last edited by a moderator:

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's ok MoBoost. The native American blood in my veins(named as one of the untermenschen by your fuhrer) will not hold something that happened long ago before you were born against you. Even though my Grandfathers brother died in the Italian mountain's fighting Mountain SS troops I can find it in my heart to look past this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom