keeping people off your fenced property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love a good sign but I don't want to advertise.. Our gate has No trespassing only, while I would love a bunch of what's out there in signs I dare not.. If a man ever has to poke a hole in 2 legs you don't want to come across as itchy.. Not a single sticker on the ride either, element of surprise.. Our pup coming dog will keep them on the other side, once that 100 lb mark is made it'll take a dumba$$ to be on the wrong side..
20201219_125257.jpg

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew a guy that posted signs around his property warning that cyanide coyote traps were on the property, they weren't there but I bet it caused people to think twice before entering.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Relative to the "No Trespassing" signs, a lot of folks in Oregon have no idea what trespassing is. When we lived and worked on a retreat and reunion center up there, we always had people coming onto the property, just to look around. A number of times I had to ask them to leave, and they always stated, "Well, the gate was open." So, I had to explain that the very presence of a gate meant that it was NOT public property and that they were trespassing.

Never seemed to help. "Stupid" never put the word out to others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sign said, "Anybody Caught Trespassing will be Shot on Sight!"
So I jumped on the fence and yelled at the house, "Man, what gives you the right?
To put up a fence to keep me out, or to keep mother nature in?
If God was here he'd tell you to your face, man, you're some kinda sinner!"

Signs, signs, everywhere are signs,
Blocking out the scenery,
Breaking my mind,
Do this, don't do that!
Can't you read the signs??

DISCLAIMER: The above lyrics do not reflect the opinion of the poster or his management.

Latest posts

Top Bottom