Kel-Tec .22mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like it's assembled from legos. Really, why can't Keltec build guns with fewer screws? Can they not form the entire frame from one piece of plastic like everyone else does? I just can't take any of their guns seriously. Not even the RFB, which I badly want to like.

Rob

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another Grendel re-creation.

same designer :preocc:

It looks like it's assembled from legos. Really, why can't Keltec build guns with fewer screws? Can they not form the entire frame from one piece of plastic like everyone else does? I just can't take any of their guns seriously. Not even the RFB, which I badly want to like.

Rob

It's an alloy interior chassis with a Zytel skin, basically. That's why it's screwed together.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its cool, but it would be only critter/varmint gun if I owned it. I couldn't ever use a rimfire for self-defense. From some of the stuff I've read, I'm getting the impression that Keltec is marketing it as more than just a plinker.

1eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always enjoy reading the responses. Nothing better than straight forward honesty. It is a very interesting pistol. I would like to see one and shoot one just out of curiosity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom