kel-tec plr16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The are several people who have owned them and after shooting them, had different opinions.

I have one, and I like mine. For what it is, it is low cost, light weight, and if equipped properly can be a devastating weapon. I have put all the items Keltec offers for this weapon on it rails, strap, deflector, etc. Plus a illuminate scope, and a Flaming piggy to control concussion and the noise around me when I shoot.

I have used it to shoot Coyotes in the evenings before dark, and it works great. I have actually used it with a 100 round beta and it shoots with out missing a lick. I have access to other weapons, but I really like this one.

Other people that I know have owned the PLR16, and it was to much for them, they could not control and handle the weapon.

There are ways to shoot a 5.56 pistol and control it, just like there are ways to shoot a sub machine gun as in a M11-9 or MAC10 and control it to an extent.

I feel that the Keltec PLR16 is a great design. It is not for the week of heart, or for anyone that does not have the patience to learn how to shoot it correctly. It is not your every day pistol.

In a situation where you need something with a lot of fire power quick, in a small package, that will be there, because it did not cost an arm an a leg like a Sig. 556 Pistol. This weapon fit’s the bill in my opinion.

By the way if you look below at my logo, there is a picture of mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom