Kershaw Knives Shuffle 2.4" Drop Point Blade $9 at Primary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
https://www.primaryarms.com/kershaw-knives-shuffle-2.4in-drop-point-blade-plain-edge

$13.10 shipped for one. $55.94 shipped for five.

Ive been carrying this knife since the day Henry closed up shop, but I ended up paying alot more than this from him haha.
Im debating ordering enough to cover Father's Day gifts.
K2418537_00.jpg
K2418537_02.jpg

Details
Kershaw has a history of innovative and quality knife designs, and the Shuffle is certainly no departure. The remarkably versatile blade and multi-function handle come together in a deceptively small package. Whether you're looking for a new utility knife or another option for every day carry, the Shuffle is an excellent option.

Features:
  • Ergonomic handle with contoured finger grooves
  • Glass-filled Nylon scales with K-Texture provide an extra-secure grip
  • Lanyard loop doubles as a flat head screw driver
  • Steel spine spacer with integral bottle opener
  • Reversible pocket clip can be configured for left or right as well as tip up or down
  • Reliable liner locking system
  • Ambidextrous thumb stud
  • Compact size at just 3.25" closed
  • 2.4" blade is 8Cr13MoV steel
  • Weighs just 2.8 oz

The heart of the popular Kershaw Shuffle is the deceptively stubby 2.4" 8Cr13MoV steel blade. The high chrome vanadium stainless steel is an excellent option for a daily-use knife, combining edge stability, durability, and ease of sharpening to a degree that almost no other steel at its price point can touch. Despite the reduced length, the blade is both rugged and versatile, making it an ideal general-purpose utility and work knife.

The blade deploys quickly and easily from the steel frame with a familiar thumb stud, and is secured in the open position with a traditional liner lock. The steel frame features ergonomic finger grooves that fit your hand for a solid grip you can count on. When combined with the glass-filled Nylon grip scales with K-texture and knurled spine spacer, the Shuffle is a comfortable, secure, and nimble blade to handle. For those times when you desperately need a screw driver, the lanyard loop has been engineered to serve just that purpose in a pinch. The knurled steel spine spacer features an integral bottle opener to celebrate a job well done.

For an everyday carry knife, a good pocket clip is a must have and the Shuffle doesn't disappoint. Easily configure your Shuffle to any of four carry positions, allowing for left or right-handed users to carry the knife point up or point down. With a lightweight and versatile design and rugged blade, the Kershaw Shuffle is one of the best EDC utility knives available today, and at an affordable price suitable to almost any budget.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You can select a diff shipper, and I was logged in so maybe my taxes are different over here

Aha, you are right. I didn't scroll down far enough to see the options (not used to having shipping options most of the time). :woot:

It cracks me up how it says "(Expect Delays And Poor Tracking)" I guess it'll just be a nice surprise when it shows up. :-)

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I did the cheapest FedEx shipping, got 5 knives, 5 30 round pmags ($11.07 each) and two prank face masks. Got a notification they'd deliver Tuesday. Then got a text that said "loaded on truck, scheduled delivery Monday".
Then the FedEx guy dropped them off today.
Anyone else get theirs?
Are they as nice as I claimed?

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I did the cheapest FedEx shipping, got 5 knives, 5 30 round pmags ($11.07 each) and two prank face masks. Got a notification they'd deliver Tuesday. Then got a text that said "loaded on truck, scheduled delivery Monday".
Then the FedEx guy dropped them off today.
Anyone else get theirs?
Are they as nice as I claimed?
Man, overlooked the pmags, definitely would’ve added a few to my order.
I went to primary after seeing your post, got distracted with the Magpul sale and forgot to add the knives! Maybe they’re still on sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom