Kid friendly schools over? Stillwater, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear a lot about the people writing the material.

Just as evil are those “heroes” in the school system that buy the material, stock the material and push the material onto the kids. Whether through apathy (Muh healthcare plan, Muh pension!) or evil, they are just as complicit.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a tip, Epic charter offers a homeschool option and they do NOT come inspect your house. Our kids did that during Covid when Hoffmeister had the schools closed and kids were all catching "the dumb".

It helped our middle kiddo get college credits while her classmates were all eating crayons and watching TikToks.

Edited to add, they also give you a credit to let your kid do after school activities, projects, etc. This is why the teacher's union threw such a fit and demanded an audit. It made home schooling just as attractive if not more so to parents that could do it, and gave the kids a way to take karate classes, tutoring, and field trips to museums. Teacher's unions hate that.

Last edited:

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way, with .gov money comes .govs rules and .govs nosy employees inspecting your house and testing your kids to ensure they are groomed properly.

Oklahoma is THE BEST home school state in the country, keep it that way!
I mean Oklahoma money, not federal money. Keep it the way it is, but if you take your kid out of public school you might as well get some of that unused money!

Just like Epic gives you $1500 IIRC.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean Oklahoma money, not federal money. Keep it the way it is, but if you take your kid out of public school you might as well get some of that unused money!

Just like Epic gives you $1500 IIRC.

Then what happens when someone like JOY wins an election and puts all kinds of rules and regs on that money? Don’t make deals with the devil.

We did not care about our county tax money homeschooling our 3 we just wanted to raise great people at any cost.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then what happens when someone like JOY wins an election and puts all kinds of rules and regs on that money? Don’t make deals with the devil.

We did not care about our county tax money homeschooling our 3 we just wanted to raise great people at any cost.
If someone like that gets elected, there are a million problems.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The evil people running the school boards are nothing but bullies. How do you handle a bully, you punch the bastards right square in the face.
names, numbers and addresses.
You cannot vote your way out of anything.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blaze article that accompanies the video

Red Dirt Walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the part that has always pissed me off. I have seen many videos where a parent is reading from a book their child brought home or is in the school library and the School Board asks them to stop, one even said "there are kids in attendance". News reports go to show images from the books and they have to be blurred out for the viewing audience.
Yet somehow they are fine for kids!?
These people just make no sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom