Kimber VP opposes open carry bill in Montana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of Kimber fan boys here, and I know 4 people personally that have owned a Kimber. 3 owned various pistols, 1 owned a rifle. Everyone of them, across 4 different States, had to send their BRAND NEW Kimber's off to have warranty work on them. Of those 4 firearms, 2 had to go back a 2nd time and the rifle 3 times.

After these issues all 4 sold their Kimber's and went with different manufacturers. Based on those 4 personal friends first hand accounts/experiences I will not purchase any Kimber firearms and have told others, and now y'all, of my friends accounts so you can make a more informed purchasing decision in the future.

And on a side note, they are HQ'ed out of New York, correct?

"Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry."

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone else read the part that said Busse helped build Kimber when he SERVED as VP? As in he no longer is VP. A quick google says the current VP is a different name than Busse. I’ve got no problems with my Kimbers. So I’m not trashing Kimber since I haven’t experienced any issues and I damn sure ain’t trashin em based on a thread with a misleading title based on an article written by/about a fella who isn’t their VP. Daggum fake news

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone else read the part that said Busse helped build Kimber when he SERVED as VP? As in he no longer is VP. A quick google says the current VP is a different name than Busse. I’ve got no problems with my Kimbers. So I’m not trashing Kimber since I haven’t experienced any issues and I damn sure ain’t trashin em based on a thread with a misleading title based on an article written by/about a fella who isn’t their VP. Daggum fake news
AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! More facts!
:drunk2:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Doh! I guess I should have checked that.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom