Kinda Makes Me Gladder I'm Single

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
121099829_3511727155537600_161629518790779207_n.jpg

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just have to find the lady that shares the same passions as you. I am fortunate that my wife asks me why I haven’t bought anything firearm related lately..

I had a customer tell me one time he was glad most all the firearms were black so his wife couldn't tell when he got a new one.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a customer tell me one time he was glad most all the firearms were black so his wife couldn't tell when he got a new one.
My wife never knew when i brought a new gun home unless i told her cause i was always taking guns in and out of the house to show co workers that was thinking of buying something simular. Now i have no coworkers so will have to be smarter and find another excuss, even thou she likes them almost as much as me but when i tell her to watch the budge closely so we can make it and then i walk in the door with something i can feel the darts.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has been real good about my gun buying. Once I went down to Outdoor America to buy a $600 Springfield 1911 and came home with a $900 Kimber . She for some reason acted a little mad about it but, never said anything. Two weeks later I spent $1200 on a Colt AR-15 and she never said a word. I guess she knew it would be wasted breath anyway. This sign has hung in my classroom for years. She won it at a NRA Friends banquet.
sign.JPG

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Separate accounts - been that way since we lived together almost 25 years ago. She doesn't know half of what I've brought home, and as long as I keep my end of the bills paid, she rarely pays attention to it. A grown man shouldn't have to ask permission for smaller purchases; I moved away from my mother years ago. Don't need another one.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My problem is it is HER that always wants a new gun. I don't need a new gun. Sure I would like to have a few more but I really don't need another one. Am I sick? Do I have a mental problem? All I want is the ammo and time to go shoot what I've got. I guess I'm the weird one huh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom