• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Kitchen cabinets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have a lot of cabinet doors if you are up to making the frame and other stuff.
I also have a few hinges for doors.
Free if you need them.
All different sizes not many the same size though

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Check Habitat for Humanity Restore shop if there is one near you

Man, you really have to be careful at those places. They often want as much (or more) than buying the items brand new elsewhere. That happened more times than I can count at the one on Memorial in Tulsa, I refuse to go in there anymore.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Man, you really have to be careful at those places. They often want as much (or more) than buying the items brand new elsewhere. That happened more times than I can count at the one on Memorial in Tulsa, I refuse to go in there anymore.
Boy, ain't that the truth....it's like going to the salvage yard.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I've been to the 3 habitats that I know of in Okc and Norman. No used lowers to be had anywhere. The habitat on high Ave has new cabinets for more money than Lowes or home depot.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Find a house in your neighborhood that's being flipped. Ask for the cabinets. Usually there are pretty good cabinets the wife doesn't like. You have to be fast though because the flippers won't be careful taking them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom