Knife Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kenny Mitchel Jr, owner/operater of a small family owned plumbing company, fell from a second story onto a concrete floor 3weeks ago and suffered major head trauma. He has had 2 brain surgeries and remains in a coma at OU medical center. To help with the families needs I have donated a knife to be raffled. I will have the knife on display on my table at the KGA knife show this Saturday at H&H gun range. Tickets will be $1 or 12 for $10 and 30 for $20. The drawing will be April 17th at 4:00 pm at Locke plumbing supply in
Moore, Ok. I also plan to have the knife at the Wannemacher gun show. Aprill 11 & 12. The family and I would appreciate your support.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes you will be able to aquire tickets through me. This has all came together so quick that I am a little disorganized. As soon as I figure out who it will best to make them checks out to and th best address to send to I will post that info. I will need th checks to.come to.an.address that I can monitor to insure all donations are cover with the proper number of tickets.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checks or money orders should be made out to Tammy Mitchell (Kenny's wife) and mail to

Mitchell Family
C/O Dale Atkerson
13 N HWY 76
Newcastle OK 73065

Thanks again for everyones support for this family

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Don your funds have been received and you have 30 tickets are in the hopper.

As to your note, we still have a month to the drawing, so hopefully there will be more response to this thread. I also have a thread on the 24HOURCAMPFIRE knife section, and the response from it has been really good. I have received donations from S. TX, NY, MN, WI and FL. I am proud to be part of the knife making community. As a courtesy to the forum members who participate I post when and how many tickets they get, unless I am ask not to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom