Knifes by Mike England

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
39DCD541-BBA2-4E74-B961-0F874F93DF8A.jpeg
2914A9EA-F8C1-4CE1-8D15-287D1F95019B.jpeg
C25F4547-EF7B-4AC5-9E75-C9615F2355DB.jpeg
My son has a small skinner that Mike made along time ago and I just bought a used auto from Sooner State Pawn that he made.
Anyone else with his knifes?

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was thoughts when I first came across this knife if it wasn’t for the fact that I purchased my sons knife from Mike in Cordell. Through the internet I know he made some large blades, skinners and a limited number of folders.
Is he still alive? He would have to be in his 70s. There was a group of us that set up at every gunshow in the 80's and 90's Mike being one. I could tell my theory on those knives ,but not on a public forum

James Hadley

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am looking for a knife made by mike it has an armadillo with wings stamped on it was a gift from my dad who got it from his cousin Mike England I resentley lost mine an I am looking to replace but I only won’t one with armadillo stamp

James Hadley

New to the site!
Reaction score
Is he still alive? He would have to be in his 70s. There was a group of us that set up at every gunshow in the 80's and 90's Mike being one. I could tell my theory on those knives ,but not on a public forum[/QUOTE[/
Yes He is although I don’t remember him my dad dose an I spoke with his son today theay are distant relatives

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a knife made by mike it has an armadillo with wings stamped on it was a gift from my dad who got it from his cousin Mike England I resentley lost mine an I am looking to replace but I only won’t one with armadillo stamp[/QUOTE
Welcome James, if there was ever a group that can help you in your search, it’s these guys here. I hope you find that knife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom