Knowing how guns work can ruin a movie/tv show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the best examples of what this is talking about is in the Bruce Willis film Last Man Standing, when he shoots a baddie with a 45 1911, The impact of the bullet knocks the BG six feet in the air.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think they would have a wepons expert to show those dildos how to properly use the firearm.
Not gun related but the other night I was watching an old western on television "Westerns Channel" and while the cowboys were chasing a bad guy you could see a car far off in the background zipping down a paved road.:oops3:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My next story, which I am working on now, concerns the disappearance of an aircraft, a radical Islamic organization and an Oklahoma handgun enthusiast. The decision has not been made to include what I'm working on now as part of the original story or do it as a sequel.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think they would have a wepons expert to show those dildos how to properly use the firearm.
Not gun related but the other night I was watching an old western on television "Westerns Channel" and while the cowboys were chasing a bad guy you could see a car far off in the background zipping down a paved road.:oops3:

I like the really old westerns where the six-shooters are hitting guys on running horses 1/4 mile away and around bends.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one that always comes to mind is the scene in Beverly Hills Cop II when Foley tries to jump on the concrete truck. He looses his High Power from the SOB. Next scene, he’s got it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom