Krav Maga?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Body Armor Reviews

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have trained at a few of the different schools listed in your initial post. I will not call anybody out or name any names but I will say that 99% of the "Krav maga" in Oklahoma is nothing more than a fancy Zuma class. You aren't even allowed to make any contact with each other nor do they do anything in full speed. All they do us take your money and give you a false sense of security. In my opinion if you don't train at the same speed you will be attacked at on the street you are not going to know what to do when something happens for real. I highly recommend you ask the instructor if this guy is in any way responsible for the training system and if the answer is yes RUN... Oklahoma Combatives is the real deal 1000 times better than anywhere else I have ever trained.
search

Body Armor Reviews

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have trained at a few of the different schools listed in your initial post. I will not call anybody out or name any names but I will say that 99% of the "Krav maga" in Oklahoma is nothing more than a fancy Zuma class. You aren't even allowed to make any contact with each other nor do they do anything in full speed. All they do us take your money and give you a false sense of security. In my opinion if you don't train at the same speed you will be attacked at on the street you are not going to know what to do when something happens for real. I highly recommend you ask the instructor if this guy is in any way responsible for the training system and if the answer is yes RUN... Oklahoma Combatives is the real deal 1000 times better than anywhere else I have ever trained.
search

https://www.google.com/search?q=darrin+lavine&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVsLvj7PPKAhWB4CYKHZHeAncQ_AUICCgC&biw=412&bih=651#tbm=isch&q=kmww+darrin&imgrc=71_2ID3o7OPJdM%3A

Latest posts

Top Bottom