KS-47 experiences?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys!
have been forever searching for a platform that shoots cheap ammo (for target and range days) and has enough em every to humanely and ethically put down game as well. I think the happy balance I found a balance with 7.62x39. However, they ar e a bit finicky to mount a magnified optic on. I had an AR in 7.62x39, but found the mags to be expensive, a pain to find, and generally lower capacity than AK. Then I stumbled across the PSA KS47. I noticed that it uses standard ak mags but an AR type upper. I searched the forum but most recent mention of it was about 3 years ago.

Anyone have any hands on experience with them as far as accuracy, reliability, etc? of course the reviews of the website are good, but I want to see if any of y’all have messed with them or heard otherwise.

Thanks!

User67828

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not have hands on experience with a ks47, but do run a lot of psa AR parts and they aren't bad. They tend to be a pretty good deal for the cost.
I did want to chime in though and mention that between Texas Weapons System, Midwest Industries and RS Regulate there are many solid options for AK optic mounts.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Midwest industries currently. I like it, but still like the idea of a more secure/built on mount (like AK top rail). But after playing with my AK with Midwest today, it may be more than sufficient for theta I need

Latest posts

Top Bottom