Large hackberry on the ground good fire wood you cut.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yes, a little better title edit along with some punctuation and some initial information in the OP, might go a long ways to getting your tree gone.

Wood I cut? Nope. Would some else? Perhaps.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you can find someone willing to cut it up and haul it off for ya, send them my way next. I have some Elm, Hackberry, Locust, and several others that I'll put on the ground for a lucky person.

I’ll pass. Instead, have any hickory, pecan, cherry or peach trees you’re willing to cut down for me? :hypnotize:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
In a month after I finish outfitting my trailer, I’d take the trunks of any felled walnut, oak, cherry, elm, hackberry, sycamore, or maple trees from 8” to 20” diameter. Just so long as I can bring the trailer relatively close to the tree(s). I can use the wood for my woodworking projects after slabbing and drying out the wood.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yes, a little better title edit along with some punctuation and some initial information in the OP, might go a long ways to getting your tree gone.

Wood I cut? Nope. Would some else? Perhaps.

Well you're just a ray of sunshine this fine Sunday morning!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom