Large Pistol Primers, ZIP & Silhouette Powders In Stock (For Now) In Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy James that owns American Armory & Tactical in Norman bought some reloading supplies from one of his customers yesterday. He's keeping the SPP's to load 9mm for his range, but sent me a message that he'll be putting the rest of the items for sale in his shop for local buyers.

In case any of you were looking, he has the following items left as of right now:

QTY 4 - 1 pound of Ramshot ZIP
QTY 1 - 4 pounds of Ramshot Silhouette
QTY 2 - 1000 brick of S&B Large Pistol Primers

He told me that he's only marking up the items a few dollars from what he paid for them, but his prices are as follows:

Powders - $40 per pound
Primers - $75 per brick

His prices aren't as low as we've seen this past year, but the seem to be reasonable considering the market right now. I just wanted to post this up in case any of you were looking. Please call American Armory & Tactical and ask for James - (405) 307-8887

They close at 5PM today, and you can reach him at that number until then. They're open from 12-5 tomorrow as well.

If anyone is needing these powders or primers, call him quickly before they're gone. FYI - I'm only passing info along, and will not be involved in any way with the transaction.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 107

Latest posts

Top Bottom