large pistol primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
by the time you pay hazmat, shipping and taxes it's over $60 for the box of 1000. If they would let you order more than one to help spread the cost of hazmat and shipping I'd probably get some

devildog88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a couple of powders as well, but yea. Beggars can't be choosers. I had quite a bit of large primer 45 to load. H and H had a couple of small rifle primers and a few powders. Academy at nw xpressway had zip. Same with cabela's and bass pro Wednesday. I stocked up a bit on large rifle and small rifle, but didn't stock up enough on pistol to both save and train with. I am currently decent on powder but looking for small primers whenever they come in at H and H or somewhere else, then i think i will be good.

I think i read somewhere about paying the late tax, which is what it seems like. Could have prepared much cheaper last year, but can't take care of everything at once.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received a requested email notification from Midway sent to me late last night stating that the primers were in stock but I didn't bother to check email yet today till after reading this thread a little bit ago.

I ordered 1000 of the WLP primers and I'm not really low on Winch. 231 powder (I use it for .38 special, .357 mag and 45 ACP) but I went ahead and ordered a few more pounds........the Hazmat charge for the powder and primers was just $11.99

Update.......looks like they are now sold out.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2900619596?pid=619596

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom