Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want me to post my ass? Well dennis I know we go back but I am just not ready for that kind of commitment, thanks though.

-Sexiest man alive-

Anything to do with her is a no read.
So your problem is? You want to post as an ass or what?
You sure have taken on a negative position recently vs in the past. Is there an issue we need to be aware of that would help us understand your present position of becoming a person with a constant negative attitude?
I'd be more than happy to personally compensate in my replies to you if I knew what the problem is.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best explanation I can give for Mel Gibson is the star of the Lethal Weapon series with Danny Glover, and the guy who produced and personally bankrolled The Passion of the Christ out of his own pocket (to the tune of $45M outright, with a return of $400-475M!) because no Hollywood types would touch it. I thought it was a profoundly well-done movie - in spite of being entirely subtitled because of all the dialogue being in Aramaic. He has been castigated for multiple incidents where he bad-mouthed Jews, has been in trouble for his alcohol and rage-fueled rants, but he is a human being, like the rest of us. I'd hate for the liberal media to take a peak inside my liquor cabinet... well, not really, IDGAS what people think, honestly.

But I do applaud Gibson for his courage in bringing an iconic and risky project to fruition based entirely on his own convictions, in spite of his personal failings.

Which we all have.

Me... more than most. But anyways... carry on.

I have no major issues with Mel Gibson, he’s Not the first person to make mistakes while drinking heavily. He’s one of the reasons I don’t drink anymore.......

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The security guard said he didn't get paid for the interview. Not money, not cash. But in the green room were keys to a new car and an Ellen gift bag that was loaded with gift cards, gift certificates, sporting event tickets and a plethora of other goodies. However, he didn't get paid for the interview.....

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The security guard said he didn't get paid for the interview. Not money, not cash. But in the green room were keys to a new car and an Ellen gift bag that was loaded with gift cards, gift certificates, sporting event tickets and a plethora of other goodies. However, he didn't get paid for the interview.....
I see the IRS in his future. More drama.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Source?

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure you all will let me know if I'm out of line but they keep saying this guard guy is some kind of hero and I just don't see it.

I think sometimes that word gets thrown around too much.

When his story was originally reported it did appear that his actions could have saved lives. Now? A lot of questions unanswered.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Harvey Weinstein sex abuse was only brought out to distract from the fact that Steven Paddock was a huge Hillary supporter.
Boom. Another mystery solved. You're welcome America.

I haven't seen any concrete evidence to this effect. I have heard speculation, but the media (even Fox News) has not brought anything to light about this.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen any concrete evidence to this effect. I have heard speculation, but the media (even Fox News) has not brought anything to light about this.

I have seen a Facebook page (reported to belong to Stephen Paddock) but I don’t know if it’s real and I personally thought it was a fake

Latest posts

Top Bottom