Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not just MGM. The shooting in Vegas will hurt tourism throughout a city which exists primarily because of tourism. It will be bad for everybody's business in Vegas. Damage control efforts will be directed toward making people feel that it is safe to come back to Vegas. Everything else, sadly but inevitably, is of secondary importance in that town.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t see much in Tucker’s report, except someone trying really hard to make things look weird that aren’t.

A company being tight lipped about details surrounding a massive crime? See above about protection from liability.

If there’s a chance he was unlicensed or improperly licensed, the company isn’t go to just spill the beans to the first reporter who calls them up. I’m sure licensing requirements can be looked up on the internet, so calling the sheriff’s office and getting hung up on is a yawn (Took me two seconds to google them and find out that the sheriff is not the OPR for security guard licensing).

As far as traveling to Mexico...he’s not a suspect and he’s not under arrest so why would he be on a travel restriction? People living near the border go back and forth quite frequently.

Hard drive missing? No chance that paddock removed it/destroyed it prior to launching his attack right in order to cover his tracks? It has to be a conspiracy?

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Fri episode of 20/20?

MGM is keeping security guard Campos secluded from the press.
Friendly custody you might say.

They don't want him talking to anyone not on the unapproved list.
His only public statement so far was on the Ellen Degeneres show.
?????

Turns out Ellen Degeneres has some kind of contractual agreement with MGM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom