Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t see much in Tucker’s report, except someone trying really hard to make things look weird that aren’t.

A company being tight lipped about details surrounding a massive crime? See above about protection from liability.

If there’s a chance he was unlicensed or improperly licensed, the company isn’t go to just spill the beans to the first reporter who calls them up. I’m sure licensing requirements can be looked up on the internet, so calling the sheriff’s office and getting hung up on is a yawn (Took me two seconds to google them and find out that the sheriff is not the OPR for security guard licensing).

As far as traveling to Mexico...he’s not a suspect and he’s not under arrest so why would he be on a travel restriction? People living near the border go back and forth quite frequently.

Hard drive missing? No chance that paddock removed it/destroyed it prior to launching his attack right in order to cover his tracks? It has to be a conspiracy?

If there were no attempt at a cover-up, hash tag conspiracy, why would MGM sequester the "hero" of the situation?
The sheriffs office and the Local PD is mum as well.

Anyone watch the Fri episode of 20/20?

MGM is keeping security guard Campos secluded from the press.
Friendly custody you might say.

They don't want him talking to anyone not on the unapproved list.
His only public statement so far was on the Ellen Degeneres show.
?????

Turns out Ellen Degeneres has some kind of contractual agreement with MGM.

I

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is the Shot Show still going to be in Las Vegas next year ?

So far as I hear.
All the hullabaloo for gun control has gone silent. The leftist know elections are coming up so they are willing to give up their pride and platform for gun control to get re elected.
Damm that sucks for them to be so two faced. If you wish to defeat the 2A, you should be willing to go down in flames all the way to the election instead of just giving lip service in bad times. Don't they have backbones?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there were no attempt at a cover-up, hash tag conspiracy, why would MGM sequester the "hero" of the situation?
The sheriffs office and the Local PD is mum as well.

There very well may be a conspiracy....but not the type many are drooling over.

MGM is protecting its financial liability. Plain, simple, and most plausible.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also on that 20/20 episode....

MGM is the largest taxpayer in the state of Nevada.
MGM is the largest employer in the state of Nevada.
MGM is the largest political donor in the state of Nevada.

Clark county sheriff's office is going to stay on the good side of MGM.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing here smells right....... thinking they found a Patsy ....Every passing year I become more and more convinced that the Bildergerg, NWO , Bohemian Grove types are ruling the world and the Republicans or complicit in the death of American Freedom ....staring I to feel like Mel Gibson / Jerry Fletcher lmao

Attachments

• vol.jpg
    vol.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 142

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This "extraction" supposedly occurred at the Tropicana as the shooting was going on at Mandalay Bay. They don't look like LEOs or military?

Reddit thinks this is a Saudi prince who rented the top floor of Mandalay Bay but was dressing down and gambling at the Tropicana during the shooting.

There are some Crazy theories about all of this..

Latest posts

Top Bottom