Last IDPA match at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AS an FYI to everyone, I am working on putting in the score from this weekend and hope to have it done by this evening. Life happens but I am working on it. Thanks to the 60.....yes I said 60 shooters who showed up for this match.

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time this weekend and had the pleasure of shooting with some great guys too. The shoot house was awsome............once I got past the feeling of where are my bullets going and saw the heavy gauge metal surrounding the house. Good job, always worth the drive from OKC

:clap3:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A great big "Thank You!" to Curt, Don and Jerry! What an awesome match you guys engineered! It definitely made the heat bearable. Double kudos!

I just wish I could have made it to my own match! :(

Glad you guys enjoyed it. Some others who helped make it work are Darrell West, Darrell Smith, John Oxford, Miguel ???? (sorry, I'm terrible with names) and all the Safety Officers who help get everyone safely through the match! be sure to thank those guys as you see them on the range. If anyone else is interested in chipping in to make the work load lighter, let us know. We'd sure appreciate the help! :)

Just a quick announcement, we could use some items to help with the Nationals coming up next month. If anyone has any carpet remnants for kneeling positions, box fans to help keep the air flowing in the shoot house, old cars we could drag out there as props, etc., shoot me a PM. Thanks!!!

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I had to miss it. I ended up going to Ponca City for the USPSA match cause it is small and close and I got home earlier to make my wife happy doing honey-dos around the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom