Last IDPA match at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50GI Jess

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
My first IDPA match at USSA...thanks Curt. Would have liked to shoot 2-3 more outdoor stages, instead of waiting on the shoot house for 2 hrs.+...Hope positive critisism is welcome :D
Any results ?
See you guys later, it was nice to meet you all.
J.C.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Constructive criticism is always welcome Jess! We needed to run a couple of stages in there to test equipment and flow for the Nationals (changes will be made to improve flow for the Nats). Normally we run 6 large stages outdoors on the regular pistol bays.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don will send them in a email when he gets them done.

yeah,,,,,kinda ran into a snag there. I discovered this morning that 23 score sheets were missing. I called to the Range and they have been found. Trouble is I am out of town and cannot get them until tomorrow. I am posting prelims to everyones email anyways so realize that I still have some work to do. I can only blame Murphy on this one and I'm sorry this is taking so long but for me.............

Life Happens.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DC, if you can tie the stage results to a bay or location that would help. I didn't see stage descriptions or stage numbers on Saturday, so I don't know what score goes with which.

Thanks!

For you guys that have not yet had the pleasure of calculating match scores, missing score sheets are a real show stopper. I do both USPSA and IDPA stats on a monthly basis and can sympathize with DC's plight.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To Don and all the rest of the guys at USSA, thanks a lot for all the hard work, had a great time. How old do you have to be to be a senior?

Latest posts

Top Bottom