Last & Next Guns Shot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today, I shot my Model 22 in 45 ACP.

Here is a stock picture of it from the IMFDb:

www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_a_ac_150195_large.jpg_450px_150195_large.jpg

Mine is like this except that mine has plainclothes Magna stocks and a Tyler Grip adapter.

I put 60 rounds through it and the next gun will probably be my 686.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My new S&W 986 and it will also be my next gun shot. As soon as the moon clips I ordered from Midway get here, I'll take it out again.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today has been a good day. My wife, best friend and I took a few guns out to my parents place.
Ruger SR1911- .45
Kimber Ultra Carry II- .45
Two Ruger New Vaqueros- .45LC
Gen4 Glock 19
Ruger LC9S
Colt 6940
My wife enjoys shooting and today she hasn’t stopped talking about or taking pictures of her nickel she hit at 100 yards with the Colt.

My friend is not a big fan of shooting guns nor does he own one. He’ll usually shoot a time or two and sit back and watch.
Today however he actually got into it. He was picking off jars, cans, boxes and buckets.
By the end of the afternoon I was the one sitting back and trying to keep mags loaded for both of them.

Next time I’ll get them hooked on bolt guns.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I went shooting with was with my son. We both shot our 10/22's for the first time (his first time shooting anything). My next trip will hopefully be with a new 22/45 Lite, I keep telling myself that I'm buying it to teach him to shoot a pistol, but I'm pretty sure that's a lie and it's just for me. lol

Attachments

• IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 238

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I went shooting with was with my son. We both shot our 10/22's for the first time (his first time shooting anything). My next trip will hopefully be with a new 22/45 Lite, I keep telling myself that I'm buying it to teach him to shoot a pistol, but I'm pretty sure that's a lie and it's just for me. lol

Don't sweat the stories, they just keep getting more elaborate, we had one of the boys on here say he "found a pistol" in his jacket pocket in the closet he "forgot" about .. Damn fine tale and I am filing it away for future use!!!

Took my Westernfield 22 to Wilshire yesterday to site in a new scope!! Need to try a couple different types of ammo for this rifle as it does not like the federal as well as my Stevens 87d.
Next couple of days headed out with my sons Hi-power and my 1911, maybe take the PT-809 as well!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Shot my Glock 19, Kahr CM9, Franken-15 16" middy, Franken-15 20" WOA match, and my friend's P365 Tuesday night.

Going to be taking the Glock out again soon. Working up a new load for a new bullet, and the Glock is the pickiest as far as power goes.

Need to get my 1911 9mm to a 'smith to ream the throat a little longer. It's so short right now that nearly every load I've tried except classic 124gr & 115gr FMJ will jam the lands enough to keep it from going into battery occasionally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom