Last Pesidential 2020 debate LIVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a very informative post from Breitbart.
Ignorant people don’t know what a coyote is, and the president of the United States talks like
a five year old. Just read it. Just read the incoherent quote that people are responding to.

Speaking of ignorant people(iggies):

https://www.outdoorhub.com/stories/2016/01/07/5-embarrassing-gun-quotes-politicians/
The 5 Most Embarrassing Gun Quotes from Politicians
Daniel Xu 01.07.16

&

(video for No. 5)
Anti-Gun Senator Kevin De Leon Makes a Fool of Himself

David West
Jan 18, 2014

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kendra Horn, like Biden, will do or say anything to get elected. And a great number of folks will happily vote for them. The support for Horn and Biden in the Nichols Hills area sickens me. My favorite sign I have seen is one that says “vote blue 2020”. Vote for a color. That’s how ignorant these people are. It’s no wonder why things are so screwed up today.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kendra Horn, like Biden, will do or say anything to get elected. And a great number of folks will happily vote for them. The support for Horn and Biden in the Nichols Hills area sickens me. My favorite sign I have seen is one that says “vote blue 2020”. Vote for a color. That’s how ignorant these people are. It’s no wonder why things are so screwed up today.

Hey, let them go that way. I wonder just how many of those folks would know "who was blue" on the ballots?

Latest posts

Top Bottom