Latest Holster from UBG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered this on Jan 14, and was quite surprised when it showed up yesterday, well ahead of schedule. This is the UBG RTBA OWB Pancake Holster. I have one for my Glock 19 already and it’s such a nice rig, I had to get one for my Glock 29 too. This one is in Mahogany, the black one is the Glock 19 Rig. Nate, the Ugly Bald Guy behind the sewing machine at UBG Does very nice work, these holsters are on sale now for a mere $65. If you use coupon code “OKshooters” he also gives you a nice discount (I think it’s 10-15%). He’s on the forum every so often as Jarhead79; look for Nate Gable, the ugly bald guy, if you need a good holster at a great price, be it an outside waistband like this, or an inside waistband rig like the Canute or Striker, take a look at his website at www.UBGholsters.com
c259ef97ed90b4108e350e00be99ff04.jpg
cce6f47a3130129896ce4ed91ba083b8.jpg
5316e3db1d31557a883cac27e8aaea06.jpg
c04a9ad5680ecc1b90d2a9e9c54c2129.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not TT Gunleather, but it's also about 50% of the price. And I think for the price, these are very good holsters. Very good holsters indeed. And looking at the gun list, he does make them for the Sig P225.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not TT Gunleather, but it's also about 50% of the price. And I think for the price, these are very good holsters. Very good holsters indeed. And looking at the gun list, he does make them for the Sig P225.
Yes, I saw the P225 on his list but this is the P225A which has the rounded trigger guard. Waiting patiently for his reply. I'm all for saving the money and getting a good quality holster for this particular model because it's quickly becoming a favorite edc. Right now I've been carrying it in a P2022 owb which works surprisingly well but I need/want the correct one.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rocky,
Did you ever hear back from him about a holster for your pistol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey druryj, how well do you think his Striker holster would pair up with a G27? Looking for something in leather that isn't going to add a huge amount of extra bulk.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey druryj, how well do you think his Striker holster would pair up with a G27? Looking for something in leather that isn't going to add a huge amount of extra bulk.

Like a match made in holster heaven. The Striker reminds me of the old Watch Six, made by both Milt Sparks and Alessi. I believe you will find it a great combo. Don’t forget to use your Okshooters coupon code to get the discount when you order it. And please; if you do get one, post your review. The only other one I might look at is the TT Gunleather KX Lightweight, a similar design, but almost double the price. The TT Rig is a little better in terms of hand-boned and molded leather, but the UBG Striker (and the Canute; a similar holster but with dual loops rather than belt clips) is one of the absolute best values in quality leather available. Many would back me up in this; Nate Gable of UBG does fine work and is very reasonably priced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom