Latest in the Jerome Jay Ersland saga.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The saga continues...

1.) According to Air Force records, Ersland was reprimended for drug possesion of Ketamine while in the Air Force. Also, he was honorably discharged in July 2000 after being diagnosed with Vertigo. The presentence report said of Ersland: "Unfortunately, his current medical condition makes it difficult for him to maintain his concentration for even short periods of time,” “This lack of awareness could lead to mistakes that neither Lt. Col. Ersland nor I would want to occur"

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-pha...-drug-possession-in-air-force/article/3582761

2.) Apparantly X-Rays of Pokeman Supreme Leader Ersland's back that were taken on admission to the Oklahoma County Jail show that he only shows signs of modest osteoarthritis of the spine, a condition men about his age often endure. No broken back, no inoperable T-5 issues, no shattered vertebrea from being shelled in Iraq as he claimed. All just more of the same old made up malarky that we've come to expect from the Grand Poohbah of BS.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-pha...back-injury-examination-finds/article/3584416

3.) Karen D. Monahan who has spearheaded the petition drive to get Ersland pardoned turned over the first batch of signatures on Thursday at the Capitol. Turns out that she's also on probation for drug and weapons offenses. Of course, she claims they were her boyfriend's and she just ran out of money for defense so she plead guilty. "I'm not a bad person. And I'm not. I'm a real good person,” Monahan said Friday

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-pha...back-injury-examination-finds/article/3584416

Clownshoes....habitual liar and drug abuser, represented in a petition drive by a drug hag.

Enjoy your time in the big house.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ersland got what he deserved. Hopefully, he will avail himself of counseling and a good shrink while in prison. However, I suspect this will only further his martyr complex.

It's sad that those kids chose to be scumbags and made choices that altered the lives of many people. It's sad that Ersland chose to go beyond defending himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clownshoes....habitual liar and drug abuser, represented in a petition drive by a drug hag.

Enjoy your time in the big house.

Yep. I feel bad for his kids and grandkids, just like I feel bad for Parker's family. Bad choices don't just affect you ... they affect those who love you and put up with you in spite of those bad choices, too.

She's just sad her "source" has dried up ...

On another almost completely other note ... anyone notice that the AF let him go because they didn't think he could handle his job yet there he was ... at Reliable Pharmacy passing out pills ... You would think the Board of Licensure would have at least taken notice ... sheesh ...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to really conceited here for a bit. I often say I only have one talent, and that is judging character. I'm almost scary good at it, as anyone who knows me well would tell you. The three easiest things for me to pick up are habitual liars, drug addicts and alcoholics. I almost never miss with those.

I called Ersland as an opiate addict with a fake injury and a habitual liar to everyone I know IRL after the first 30 seconds of seeing him on TV. I didn't type it here until later in the case because I would have gotten "we don't know all the facts". thrown at me.

I had a family member that worked with a compulsive liar. They would always relay stories this guy told. I'd never even met the guy, but I said "Don't believe anything this guy says, ever." after hearing only 2 stories of his. Everybody thought I was crazy. That is until all of his coworkers bought baby gifts for his twin boys, only to have his wife come into work one day with 1 baby. He had been telling them all he had twins for months and everyone believed him, to the point of buying gifts for a baby that never existed.

I think I need a TV show where I guess if people are addicts and/or crazy liars. I haz ESP. Though Ersland was a pretty obvious one.

...Pokeman Supreme Leader Ersland...

IRL LOL. What happened to Starfleet Commander Ersland or Col. Mustard in the pharmacy with the Kel-Tec?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to really conceited here for a bit. I often say I only have one talent, and that is judging character. I'm almost scary good at it, as anyone who knows me well would tell you. The three easiest things for me to pick up are habitual liars, drug addicts and alcoholics. I almost never miss with those.

I called Ersland as an opiate addict with a fake injury and a habitual liar to everyone I know IRL after the first 30 seconds of seeing him on TV. I didn't type it here until later in the case because I would have gotten "we don't know all the facts". thrown at me.

I had a family member that worked with a compulsive liar. They would always relay stories this guy told. I'd never even met the guy, but I said "Don't believe anything this guy says, ever." after hearing only 2 stories of his. Everybody thought I was crazy. That is until all of his coworkers bought baby gifts for his twin boys, only to have his wife come into work one day with 1 baby. He had been telling them all he had twins for months and everyone believed him, to the point of buying gifts for a baby that never existed.

I think I need a TV show where I guess if people are addicts and/or crazy liars. I haz ESP. Though Ersland was a pretty obvious one.

IRL LOL. What happened to Starfleet Commander Ersland or Col. Mustard in the pharmacy with the Kel-Tec?

Interesting... tell me about myself:offtopic::sorry1:
Or maybe not.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's just sad her "source" has dried up ...

On another almost completely other note ... anyone notice that the AF let him go because they didn't think he could handle his job yet there he was ... at Reliable Pharmacy passing out pills ... You would think the Board of Licensure would have at least taken notice ... sheesh ...

Two great points that I didn't even think about!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm quickly running out of play names for this goofball. Having to go to the reserve.

I expect that the next time we see him, he'll be marching around the Prison yard wearing a pith helmet and 19th century British Rifles garb (minus trousers) using a rake for his Enfield to hunt elephants.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ya you need a 6 foot knife to spread all of the available irony in this case around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom