Latest in the Jerome Jay Ersland saga.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Ersland was moved today to the Lexington Assessment and Reception Center.
He'll evidently stay there for up to 30 days while they figure out where to assign him.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Ersland was moved today to the Lexington Assessment and Reception Center.
He'll evidently stay there for up to 30 days while they figure out where to assign him.

He sure was in a good mood yesterday. Methinks he is enjoying being the martyr just a little bit too much to come off as a sane person. He reminds me of Ted Bundy when they caught him ... just downright creepy ...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He sure was in a good mood yesterday. Methinks he is enjoying being the martyr just a little bit too much to come off as a sane person. He reminds me of Ted Bundy when they caught him ... just downright creepy ...

He does kinda have a smirk here in yesterday's PrisonBook photo. Maybe he's contemplating his stylish new haircut and jammies:

[Broken External Image]

WHOA... I just noticed too that according to the OKDOJ website, he's grown two inches since the Oklahoma County Jail. He was listed at 5-10 there and now at Lexington, he's 6 foot even. Maybe he's just standing up tall and proud trying to represent now that he's in the bighouse?

Also... and this is kinda creepy. Did anyone know that the dudes birthday is Halloween? I mean, I know there are going to be some of you on here with the same thing, but wow... it just kinda gave me the heebee jeebees.

Not only that... this post is number 666 in this thread? Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom