Latest in the Jerome Jay Ersland saga.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was working at the Comanche County Jail when they brought the guy in that killed Trooper Nick Green.
They had to move him for us to finish in his cell...talk about creepy...this one was waaaay out there

JonnyRocco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judge Elliot's actions caught national attention last night on Fox-Bill O'rielly show.

I bet Mr. Box is a lot better at appeals than grandstanding. He got confessed killer Glen Burton Ake off of death row in the early 1980's, so I bet you will see better results for Ersland once he gets out of the local courts. As the appeals process runs its course, I can see him getting off for time served just like Casey Anthony.

B

Bill Mac

With the new attorneys in the Ersland Case and all, I'm just wondering...does anyone in this forum think that Jerome was legitimate in going to get another gun and shooting more after the kid was on the floor? I'm all for making sure that the perp won't get up to shoot further, and I know that adrenaline has serious consequences in shooting scenarios, but does anyone feel that he was he justified in putting additional rounds into the downed criminal. I will be the first to say that any Stand Your Ground shooting was justified, but I don't think he was in what he did. Surprised to hear his new OKC attorney say that he doesn't know all of the facts in the case but I suppose that was the PC thing to say.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went through this a million times and are not going to do it again.

Sorry.

Use the search feature and you'll find peoples opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom