Lawsuit for Tulsa 1921 riots filed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.newson6.com/story/5f4ec...n-compensation-over-1921-tulsa-race-massacre-

Solomon Simmons said the precedent is last year's landmark opioid trial, where the state of Oklahoma won.

"There is no statute of limitation on a nuisance. The nuisance is there until it's abated,” he said.

The lawsuit calls for the creation of a Victims Compensation Fund. Plaintiffs also want a scholarship program benefitting descendants, and immunity from all city and county taxes, for the next 99 years for massacre descendants.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If money is all it took for the black community to be "on par" then this would have happened decades ago given how many programs are already in place to help out that community.

Until they acknowledge the fatherlessness problem and shun rap/hiphop culture, there is no conversation to be had. Change comes from within even if you think you are the ultimate victim of society's ills.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Judging by the so called logic in that lawsuit Native Americans should be exempt from taxes as well, i mean whitey done stole the land and slaughtered our people. I don't know whats worse the people wanting to file this lawsuit or the scumbag lawyer who said sure why not.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never heard stories of how blacks were just as complicit, but I have heard a story about railroad cars being loaded with dead people and oil field planes dropping explosives, leading me to believe it was very brutal. I don't think there should be any reparations for this or slavery; instead they should stop whining about things and try to fix their communities and themselves. This entitlement BS needs to end and self-accountability needs to begin. This is just another race-baiting attorney trying to get a payday, and the picking seems ripe with this BLM climate and our knee-bending mayor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom