Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is the refuge still closed? I heard a while back that they had closed it, and here I was wanting to go back for some more photos out that way.

Depending on how bored I get within the next several days, we just might try to make it to the lunch.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is the refuge still closed? I heard a while back that they had closed it, and here I was wanting to go back for some more photos out that way.

Depending on how bored I get within the next several days, we just might try to make it to the lunch.

We were out on the refuge last Sunday. Never seen so many people out there before. It was packed!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've dragged my kayak out to the mountains more in the last 15 days than I have in the last year. It's been pretty great. I think the visitor center has been closed for a while. Campsites now closed. I'd avoid the hoards of people on Mt Scott.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, many of the folks clogging the road in the refuge eventually made their way into Medicine Park, causing the mayor of the Park to close its public access areas, and restrict its eating places to carryout only.

Latest posts

Top Bottom