LDS Food Center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by (for the first time) an LDS Home Storage Center just to check things out. Pretty darn cool and the prices to me are reasonable. Wasn’t planning on stocking up just yet but grabbed four #10 cans, 2-strawberries, 1-slices apples and 1-rolled oats. Hadn’t ever had strawberries and they’re pretty darn good as is. A little rubbery when reconstituted but I think they’d be pretty darn good in oatmeal.

https://providentliving.churchofjes...torage/home-storage-center-locations?lang=eng

Last edited:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are they open to where you can go in and walk around again? The last time I went buy I had to just fill out an order form outside and wait...the one in OKC that is.
Can’t say about the one in OKC but yes, the one I went to I was able to walk around. Now my understanding @ScottsLife is that when ordering online you have to buy everything in case quantities. Myself, I wanted to try a few things before I bought 6- #10 cans of something.

Last edited:

ScottsLife

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Can’t say about the one in OKC but yea, the one I went to I was able to walk around. Now my understanding @ScottsLife is that when ordering online you have to buy everything in case quantities. Myself, I wanted to try a few things before I bought 6- #10 cans of something.
Yes, you are required to purchase the case which is 6 cans if you are having products shipped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom