LEO Notification of Concealed Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This entire conversation begs the answer to one potential scenario:

You're in line at a conveinence store. A cop shows up in a plain car, and runs in for a can of skoal. You exchange niceties. Hello, how ya doing. Etc...

While ya'll are standing there in line, three arm thugs bust in, unaware of the cop standing in line behind you. They hollar "this is a stick up!"

If the cop starts shooting, can you as well? To offer help, especially if he's outgunned? Should you?

I think if this happened I'd just yell "cut!" because obviously you're on the set of a bad movie or TV show.

:thumbup3:

Bryan

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to make some more replies on this thread, but I'm headed out to look for police officers to "encounter" so I can notify them of my cool concealed carry status.

Bryan

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd like to make some more replies on this thread, but I'm headed out to look for police officers to "encounter" so I can notify them of my cool concealed carry status.

Bryan
You win post of the thread award.I'll find a nice plaque or ribbon for you when you get back.good hunting!:D
aimg.villagephotos.com_p_2004_8_807509_72_virgins_family_guy.png

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I carry, I always wear my t-shirt that says: WARNING I'm licensed to carry a concealed handgun (has a picture of a clean-cut looking guy shooting at a guy with ski mask on). I figure this way I don't have to worry about whether I need to notify the police or not. Hey, maybe I should have some official OSA shirts made. Just a thought.

chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What exactly does "political subdivisions" mean?

Almost sounds like the different FOP outfits that constantly call my house phone seeking donations or wanting me to vote a certain way.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
according to my class instructor and the way the law is written, upon first contact is pretty self expanitory(sp).The way we were taught that even if they say hi to you at the QT you need to tell them then AND THEN say hi back.

not by the instructors that give in the class i took...just saying HI is not enuf...they actually had someone ask that kinda question...

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Bryan

Fair warning! If we happened to be in the same area and I get to the cop first, don't you try to have an encounter with my cop, HE IS MINE AND MINE ALONE.
:gun2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom