Let's bash UPS again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason the window a/c I ordered for the walk in cooler project made it to OKC from NV last Monday. It has not moved since then according to the tracking number.

Today is the deadline for it to be delivered and I can request a refund from Amazon tomorrow.

I can only assume it was damaged or label destroyed and they are not going to deliver it. That's the only thing I can think of that could be causing it to stay in OKC. Pisses me off cause it was the only one in stock and now I'll have to find another one probably at a higher price.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
try calling the local phone number ...not the insane 800 one...

hope you get a person...who can read the computer screen...and call you back, ask for their name,...be nice...

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
try calling the local phone number ...not the insane 800 one...

hope you get a person...who can read the computer screen...and call you back, ask for their name,...be nice...
Never could get through to the McAlester bunch. The 800 number wanted me to start a lost package claim. Decided to just go to Amazon and request a replacement. They took care of it and the replacement has made it to McAlester . Delivery for Tuesday. Maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom