Let's see all the HK/Clone rifles...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll start, I found the HK roller lock and couldn't help myself!

These are pics of my CA89, CA MP5K, CA94FS, V93 and V53... All have had full HK Bolt Groups added. The Vectors came with F/A HK carriers from the Factory. Also the V93 came with an A3 stock. From what I can tell, it is an HK variation, however I can't tell if it's German or MKE.

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_001.JPG

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_002.JPG

[Broken External Image]
awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_004.JPG

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_005.JPG

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_006.JPG

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_007.JPG

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_008.JPG

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_009.JPG

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_010.JPG

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_HK_011.JPG

I have a PTR 91 GI edition, but it's currently having the Trunion replaced at PTR.

--jesse

Reaction score
Here's mine....Just brought it home last night...JLD Enterpises Inc.... I cannot find a serial number anywhere. Does anyone know where they put it on early JLDs?Owner said it had around 2-300 through it. Couldn't tell by looking.
ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m264_KDPWWO_ptr91.jpg

FOUND IT A42XX

Last edited:

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's mine....Just brought it home last night...JLD Enterpises Inc.... I cannot find a serial number anywhere. Does anyone know where they put it on early JLDs?Owner said it had around 2-300 through it. Couldn't tell by looking.
ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m264_KDPWWO_ptr91.jpg

FOUND IT A42XX

Nice find! If I recall the older rifles, all JLD's, start with "AW" and the newer ones I think start with just an "A". Nice find with the retractable stock. Been to the range yet? My HK91 will be here Monday, maybe we need to get an HK day to go shoot.

J

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, JesseR,,,,,,,,, Now I have spent all night googling:)
The JLDs start with the "A" some of the first 100 or so had bad trunnions and had to be repaired. No one had anything bad to say about the other JLDs, in fact most are great reviews. We'll see. at least the internals say HK.lol
The "AW" are the PTR brand. With some mixed reviews, Some great, Some needed tweaking.
At least this is what I can tell by late night searching:)
Came with the retractable, a nice stock stock and 20 mags. Also got a great price, In my mind.
A shoot would be great just let me know when and where while I save for same ammo for this beast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom