Let's see all the Target/Sniper bolt-actions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll post pics of mine tonight - Mine is still fairly virgin in that I still haven't received a few of the parts and I'm still saving to get some more goodies, but I'm curious as to what everyone else has out there.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Surgeon Tactical action .308win
Hart SS match barrel
Badger Mag System
Timney Trigger
Manners Stock
SWR Omega

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
What stock is that? Is that a 20" bbl? Did you buy it OD, or have someone coat it aftermarket?

One of these days when I get somewhat good with mine, I want to go shoot some nicer rifles to get an idea what I want to do with mine. Right now I still can't shoot anywhere near it's ability even at only 100 yds.

tumbler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
damn Josh, that's a bad*donkey* rig... I miss the hell outta the one you sold me, wish I hadn't have had to sell it, seems like every time I get my finances in order I turn around and put myself out buyin more guns... I'm tryin to get better :D

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This doesn't technically qualify as target or sniper, but for a completely unmodified rifle from the '70s, it'll shoot right beside any factory offering out there, within realistic expectations. Assuming I do my part.

Its a .264 Winchester Magnum, my user-namesake. Referred to around the campfire as "The Almighty".

awww.leethacker.com_images_42hubozmgmhlqosmbn0.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom