Lets see some Tactical Shotguns - Help Inspire me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to get my first HD shotgun later this month and I could use some inspiration. If you can also list what accessories you have added that would also help. All models welcome.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had this and then sold it to a member on here. As tactical as my HD shotty needs to be.

i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_Guns_ShotgunandPA085.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will try to get some better pics. I know these suck.
Nothing fancy. Rem 870 with a few light mods. Choate folding stock, Wilson combat safety, and billet follower.
It will do the job, if I need it.
i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_Rem870001.jpg

i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_Rem870003.jpg

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a Saiga 12 yesterday and it's bone stock at the moment looking like this:
[Broken External Image]

But I plan on adding a quad rail with a fore grip and a light mounted on the right side so my (or my wife's) left thumb can activate it. I also plan on converting it, changing out some of the innards after I shoot it to learn what personality it has now, and changing out the stock. It'll serve as the HD shotgun for the wife's side of the bed where the Mossberg 590A1 will remain on my side, since it kicks harder and the Missus would hate racking the slide after every shot in the heat of battle.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my 20" 500A mossy. Has 8+1 tube, side saddle, speedfed stick that holds another 4 rounds and now has a single point sling. 19 rounds may be over kill.........but is it really?

i432.photobucket.com_albums_qq49_rzmwurk_048c054e.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom