Lets see those AOW/SBS and Tactical Shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got this (Thanks, Tony) and I LOVE it...

MadMax would be jealous....

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_870.jpg

That is a gun with character. I love it.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take the wood stock 870 on the right please.

Negative, Nancy. I bought that Wingmaster from Montessa on here for my son a couple years back, stripped it down to the receiver and picked up Rem factory parts for it here and there. It's the best shooting pump I've ever shoot and I've had many people tell me they thought so too. Nothing special about it just old school 870.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stamp on an AOW is $5.00 right? Do you have to put barrel length and overall length on the form like you do with an SBR? I am getting an itch!!!

Existing AOW's will transfer on a Form 4 for $5, but it would still cost you $200 to make one on a Form 1. Also, you cannot make one on a receiver that ever had a buttstock. The Form 1 is filled out the same as an SBR. An 07/02 FFL/SOT (Manufacturer) could take your gun (assuming you have one that never had a buttstock), add their engraving, register it as an AOW (tax free for them) and then transfer it to you on a Form 4 for $5 (plus whatever they charge to do the work).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom