Let's see your Long Range Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3h_sober1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did some searching and couldn't find a long range rifle picture thread.

Here is my Remington 700 SPS Tactical 20" .308

i.imgur.com_u66yTCUl.jpg

i.imgur.com_hh5ehstl.jpg

i.imgur.com_mltWOE6l.jpg

Album.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i54.photobucket.com_albums_g94_aekdb390_DSC_8148_zps14e168f2.jpg

LaRue PredatOBR 7.62 18" w/ Nightforce 5.5-22x56 & BattleComp muzzle brake.

Whoa...you just pulled out one of my dream guns. That is so nice I can barely stand to look at it (cause I want one and can't afford one)...that is sweet! Does it shoot as well as everyone says?

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had it out to about 900yds (steel only at that distance) and it shoots flawlessly with FGMM and Black Hills ammo. No custom loads through it yet because at the time I was just excited to put anything through it. I almost felt like I was cheating laying behind the rifle it was so effortless (hate to admit that). My bolt gun seems to make me work harder and I'll compare groups eventually but no hurry for me. It was a really long wait but well worth every day, week, month, etc. It was also a dream gas gun of mine as well!

Whoa...you just pulled out one of my dream guns. That is so nice I can barely stand to look at it (cause I want one and can't afford one)...that is sweet! Does it shoot as well as everyone says?

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I knew how to post them ,I would. I'll list a few of them. PLT 700 .308,AAC-SD 700 .308, SSA 700 M40 ( which is for sale ), Steyr SSG 69 .308, Steyr SSG Match .308, and an Armalite AR10-T .308. We just started 600 yd. benchrest fun matches near Shidler. Ok.. Contact DENTONRIFLES@YAHOO>COM is you want to play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom