Leupold Deltapoint Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't own one but I have shot one a few times. I prefer the Trijicon RMR. I just couldn't get used to the triangle reticle and prefer a small MOA Dot.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out if it had an auto brightness setting. Several places like midway or optics planet say that it does but Leupolds website says nothing about it. I read a couple of reviews that said they had no auto setting even though some websites claim it does. I just figured it to be the guys didnt know how to set it to auto but their website does not say anything about it. I looked up the manual online and it says nothing about it either. Guess Ill just have to call them Monday.

I would like an RMR but there is just no way I can afford one.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have never owned one but I was looking at buying one early on and heard that there were some problems with them.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can swing it I may have to save for a RM02 or RM07. It is for a carry gun so I think the larger dot is what I should probably go with. I cant find everything that I want in anything besides a RMR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom