• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Lever Action 357

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wow. No price restrictions? I have a Henry Big Boy Golden boy 357/38 special for a million dollars. I have one restriction. Million cannot be in ones or fives. Ha.
Try WalMart. They still carry a few of those, here and there. I love mine. Great fun to shoot. Not sure about ordering one because Henry is so backed up but I think, if you look around, you'll find one in a store.
Someone here will probably have one too. I'd suggest to get a blued one if you plan on shooting it a lot. The Golden Boys are pretty as heck but they do scratch and take extra care for that reason.
You'll love the Henry but Marlin does make one with the side gate (I like the side gates)

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Wow. No price restrictions? I have a Henry Big Boy Golden boy 357/38 special for a million dollars. I have one restriction. Million cannot be in ones or fives. Ha.
Try WalMart. They still carry a few of those, here and there. I love mine. Great fun to shoot. Not sure about ordering one because Henry is so backed up but I think, if you look around, you'll find one in a store.
Someone here will probably have one too. I'd suggest to get a blued one if you plan on shooting it a lot. The Golden Boys are pretty as heck but they do scratch and take extra care for that reason.
You'll love the Henry but Marlin does make one with the side gate (I like the side gates)
Haven’t had any luck with the shops I’ve checked. Haha no price limit meaning the gun is actually worth that much, but I am open to any price level not just a beat up or shooter grade gun

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Haven’t had any luck with the shops I’ve checked. Haha no price limit meaning the gun is actually worth that much, but I am open to any price level not just a beat up or shooter grade gun
I run across them now and then. Saw one at WalMart in Atoka, Ok. about a month or so ago. I've seen another one somewhere. I'll have to figure it out and I'll see if it's still there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom