Lexington range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have permission, just have to let them know what date and observe fire ban if cooking on a grill!! They also said we have to include any non OSA in festivities , ya know like rangers wanting a burger or other shooters for that matter!!x

I don't have a problem with that at all. Doesn't everyone there shooting need an OK Hunting License?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with that at all. Doesn't everyone there shooting need an OK Hunting License?

Yes!! That is the only thing holding an ENS back there!! $25 to shoot is prolly going to make it a tough sell!! I asked if we could get an exception and he said they don't do that!!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in.
But I have had a hunting license since I was 12 and i used to always buy Duck stamps even if I was not duck hunting.. just to support wildlife conservation. And that was with my lawn mowing money.

I thought I was a pretty smart kid.
Church I went to did not get much of my money after i found out how they were spending it.
I then quit that church and rode my bicycle to another church.
Maybe I was an odd kid.

druryj I usually go early mornings during the week day, if you can do that I will PM you next time I head out or a day or so before

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how it is since they cleaned up the range, but that place used to have a reputation as a bad place to go alone. The people I knew who went there said they'd never go alone, as there were often, umm, unsavory (and, frequently, unsafe) people there.

I can't say from experience, though, as I don't have a hunting license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom