Lexington WMA gun range.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2073.JPG
IMG_2250.JPG
K thanks Drury

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The red one is the AK74 which I am still working out the issues on, I built the receiver and thin metal welding takes a little time to get the hang of. So the bolt carrier hangs every now and then unless I run it with white lithium grease,which works but is a pain to clean.
The Brown AK47 I bought the receiver completed and just assembled all the parts, it runs like a top. Just need a better site system for the old eyes.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The red one is the AK74 which I am still working out the issues on, I built the receiver and thin metal welding takes a little time to get the hang of. So the bolt carrier hangs every now and then unless I run it with white lithium grease,which works but is a pain to clean.
The Brown AK47 I bought the receiver completed and just assembled all the parts, it runs like a top. Just need a better site system for the old eyes.

You're welcome. And maybe the red one will smooth out some with use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking it out Saturday to a friends property and running it to see if it will loosen up some. Worked on it some last night and think I found the issue!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom