List traffic violations on sda app?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if you are required to list traffic offenses on the sda app or just criminal stuff?

I caution anyone looking here for advice. I had some special circumstances..from back in the day that got me denied the first time when we first got the ccw. Got those items expunged and now have a ccw. I know most of us figure the osbi will not respond with answers to our questions. But believe it or not, there is an email provided for the sda questions on the osbi website, there is the manual, and an application you can print and read and/or turn in. Good luck getting yours.

only criminal misdemeanor and felonies need be disclosed. And there are certain misdemeanors that auto preclude you from a ccw. I am sure you knew that. The application even gives some time frames for certain disclosures. I had to print and read and reread.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I caution anyone looking here for advice. I had some special circumstances..from back in the day that got me denied the first time when we first got the ccw. Got those items expunged and now have a ccw. I know most of us figure the osbi will not respond with answers to our questions. But believe it or not, there is an email provided for the sda questions on the osbi website, there is the manual, and an application you can print and read and/or turn in. Good luck getting yours.

only criminal misdemeanor and felonies need be disclosed. And there are certain misdemeanors that auto preclude you from a ccw. I am sure you knew that. The application even gives some time frames for certain disclosures. I had to print and read and reread.

Do you have a link?

Latest posts

Top Bottom