Little Lincoln Project :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is how I got her, not bad barely even broke in all original except the audio system/navigation.....

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

This is her to date, still have some suspension work to do and so power additions left to install. Fun little grocery getter!

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

For those that are curious about the fender emblem... it's a custom made Cobra Emblem wrapped around a Lincoln Emblem. These cars came from the factory with the 4.6L DOHC Cobra Motor :burnout:

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_crashpro993_CobraStar_1.jpg

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My little sister had one until she killed it by driving through a flooded street. Also it is not the same exact motor as the Cobra, it is similar in setup and displacement but the Cobra was all hand built with forged internals. The Lincoln motor did not get all of the same goodies, only some of them.

That is a very sharp car for sure, there is a silver one over here by my house for sale. It is in a little rough shape for me to consider it.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a bad looking car. Was that the cougar/t-bird chassis?

It's a similar chassis, the Mark VIII Chassis has several interchangeable parts.

What year is that? Looks good bro!

It's a 1998 LSC, the last year they built them. This is my 3rd one to build, thanks!

Now you just need to put the SVT blower under the hood and it will be a real sleeper.

That's next, putting together everything to mount a kenne bell 2.1L

Also it is not the same exact motor as the Cobra, it is similar in setup and displacement but the Cobra was all hand built with forged internals. The Lincoln motor did not get all of the same goodies, only some of them.

Correct, Cobra motors have a forged crankshaft and were hand built by 2 man teams that had to sign there names to the engine. I'll be running low boost until I get the other engine built with a complete forged bottom end.

I always thought they were FWD is that wrong?

Dustin
no no, RWD :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom