Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! I was going to say it was on private property and that was the saving factor for a moving violation but the inoperability trumps that.. The no insurance is a statewide law which means anywhere within the state. Besides, I'll bet his sergeant wanted some human flesh because the unit was creased. I'm just wondering what the court will do since it was determined she wasn't "operating" because she didn't have control. I believe one of the requirements is to have the immediate apparent ability to operate. This was apparently not the case because the vehicle was inoperable. This is quite broad so it gives the officer power to make qualitative judgments.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! I was going to say it was on private property and that was the saving factor for a moving violation but the inoperability trumps that.. The no insurance is a statewide law which means anywhere within the state. Besides, I'll bet his sergeant wanted some human flesh because the unit was creased. I'm just wondering what the court will do since it was determined she wasn't "operating" because she didn't have control. I believe one of the requirements is to have the immediate apparent ability to operate. This was apparently not the case because the vehicle was inoperable. This is quite broad so it gives the officer power to make qualitative judgments.
I was definitely confused and still am but the wife says that’s normal for me

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa PD officer taking a bad position and relaxing too soon on that last t stop. Had both arms inside the stopped car leaning inside the car asking the driver about drugs or guns.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that tactic I described and you noticed was rampant in tonight's episode. I saw it done three times by three different agencies. I guess the fact the cameras are there give the officers a false sense of security? Or do they need a bit of retraining in the ten deadly mistakes?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, anybody else watch saturday nights episode? Near the end they caught a stolen car over by 51st and peoria area. The female cop talking to the arrestee was pretty rude, don't know why. Twitter was all abuzz about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom