Long day today 3/4/17 but squeezed enough time for my glock at BDC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beastep - I have dots if you are interested in trying them. I am willing to send you a few to try if interested. Not trying to sell them just sharing the dot experience. If interested PM me an address and I will mail out a few. The dot has added a great deal of excitement to my shooting.

David

Man thats an awesome offer. I would be a nervous wreck having someone elses stuff though. That would almost guarantee something bad would happen. Out of curiosity, what dots do you have?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what dots do you have?

Sorry took so long to respond, Church and family lunch today. I have a Burris FastFire III 3 MOA, a Ultradot 1" 4 MOA, an Ultradot Matchdot 2.4, 6 and 8 MOA and an Ultradot Matchdot II 2,4,6,8 MOA with 4 different reticles. Really no problem letting ya borrow any of them.. All three are good sights, the Burris and Venom are about the exact same, Ultradots are tubes so you get a bit of the break against the sun with them. I have an astigmatism as well and all three let me see fine.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been out most of the day myself. Do you notice that the closer the dot is to your eye the less of a dot it becomes? Man I had a tube type dot in a Sparc II and I could never find it in a hurry on a handgun. I put it on my girls .22 rifle.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
agreed, the astigmatism bends the light for me into a starburst on rifles, but on handguns, I focus on the target and the dot falls in line nice and round.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man yall are some good folks. I just checked and they cant mill my G42 for a venom or I would be dropping it off tomorrow. Sucks being poor.

I have that comp sitting out whenever you want it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom